Consider the following questions:
- What are some of the critiques raised by Stewart and Love about ways some white folks understand and/or enact allyship?
- How do you feel about these critiques? What comes up for you when you read or hear them?
- What are some of the qualities of accompliceship that Love and Stewart describe?
- What are some ways in your specific life and as your specific self that you might develop or enact more of the qualities of accompliceship?
- What are some barriers you face or imagine you might face when it comes to enacting accompliceship?
- What supports or tools would you need to address or work around or with these barriers?